[Steppes] New Address for Aslyn

Crystal Lamb crystl_lamb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 07:23:15 PDT 2006

Hello everyone!

  For those who may care, Nicholas and I have purchased our first house (yes, it's true).

  If you would like our new address, please write me privately and I'll be happy to forward it to you.

  The un-Aslyn like update (i.e. short): Yes, it appears we'll be in Houston for a bit.  Yes, I finally became a certified teacher.  Yes, Nic enters Kindergarten this year.  Yes, he's doing much better.

  My thoughts often turn to you all.

  Hugs,

  ~Ace\Crystal