[Steppes] Clothiers' and Textile Workers'

Catalina Elvira Osorio Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 15:55:02 PDT 2006

On that note, Clan Irwynne is planning on repeating the prizes that were
given at least year's Artisan. There will be a costuming prize and a
"Chieftain's Choice" prize. We will be giving away a cornflower blue
sapphire and a swiss blue topaz.

Catalina
nunca sin mi vino

We'll continue working on the dress 'we' started, if necessary, and take up
any other challenges that are brought to the meeting.  We'll also discuss
entries for Steppes Artisan, and, if I can find one, hear a speaker tell us
how to prepare our work for Artisan.

What else would you like to do?  It can be put on the calendar....

In service,
Gerita
Guild host