[Steppes] Business Meeting Notes

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 11:06:25 PDT 2006

--For your feedback:
Rebbe suggested that occasionally we should hold mini-tourneys, revels,
and/or possibly a populace meeting at Sunday fighter practice. The
mini-tourneys and revels were generally well received, but there was
concern about moving populace meeting. What do YOU think?

  My two cents - still have populace same bat time, same bat channel.  Then have gatherings at fighter practice, too.  We could have a class or two, if someone wants to give one.  Any takers?

  Or we could just get together and hang out and do projects or something.

  Katheryn