Fwd: Re: [Steppes] Business Meeting Notes

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 13 15:25:48 PDT 2006

I like the idea!

  Elizabeth

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Well, I really said that I would have populace stay where it is - rotating every month on a Friday night. So no changes to populace.

We can do other gatherings at fighter practice, like classes. That was what I thought that I conveyed. Sorry if I did not word it properly.

Just my opinion. :D

Katheryn

Constance Elizabeth Campbell wrote:
> --For your feedback:
> Rebbe suggested that occasionally we should hold mini-tourneys, revels,
> and/or possibly a populace meeting at Sunday fighter practice. The
> mini-tourneys and revels were generally well received, but there was
> concern about moving populace meeting. What do YOU think?

I agree with Lady Kathryne. Do both populace and revel at fighter
practice. Bardic would be fun too! The park has covered picnic areas that
would be good for a class, or we can just bring an extra sunshade(s) and
chairs to congregate under. It would be a great way to get noticed and we
could put up banners or something.

The glove class sounds tres-cool. :-)
Constance.