[Steppes] Camping at Springfaire

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:36:33 PDT 2006

That is a great idea. :)

We tried to do this about 3 years ago and the camp boasted only three of us.
Oh but what fun we ended up having anyway! :)

Many of us will be day tripping is the crux of the matter. But staying over
night would be so much more fun. If you all will have me in your circle of
camp I will bring my small one person tent and join you.

Chiara