[Steppes] Ninjas and Pirates, oh,my!

Justin warriorneedsfood at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 00:26:58 PDT 2006

On 4/13/06, Vicki Marsh <xaraxene at comcast.net> wrote:

> And the morale of this story is.....don't dress like a ninja or a pirate
> when on a college campus - that's having a training seminar for the ATF.....
> http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/04/13/443dd07e60128

Well that story was a sad sad anecdote in the vast and mighty pirates vs.
ninjas debate.  I think his mistake was dressing up as a ninja. Everyone
knows ninjas are sneaky. Now if it was a costme anecdote in the robot vs.
monkey debate, I think the outcome would have been different, because
monkeys are not smart enough to use guns and robots have them installed in
their chest so arresting them for their weaponry is a racial issue and the
politicaly correct won't go near it with a 10 foot pole.

Sometimes I feel very uncomfortable walking around in garb or armour around
police, I feel like they are going to leap on any excuse possible to beat
the poo out of me, stand on my neck, accuse me of obvious untruths because
they are seeing life through a paranoid filter that sees nothing but
criminals and terrorists, and then arrest me for resisting arrest in the
first place. I mean CMON! Ninjas would never carry a gun, not when they have
all those nifty throwing stars.

-J