[Steppes] Steppes Populace this Friday

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Thu Apr 27 05:52:27 PDT 2006

Thanks, I guess I had missed that post!

  Ironwyrm

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Re-posting

jack spinks wrote: Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: jack spinks
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Steppes Populace this Friday
To: Julie Cunningham

Good Lady:
Populace shall be held this Friday at the humble abode of HL Jaque and HL Francesca near to the crossing of the Coit and Arapaho roadways in the township of Richardson. Make thy best way to such intersection and then proceed to the east on Arapaho 1 block. Turn north (left) on to Cottonwood and travel another two and a half blocks. A flag will be hung out front at 1130 N. Cottonwood.

It will start as always at 7:30 pm. A grill and stove will be available if needed to heat food. We shall be outside if the weather be fair and inside if foul. Bug repellent might be advisable along with a chair to sit in. Torches will be lit as the evening falls.

Yours until then
HL Jaque the Spink

Julie Cunningham wrote:
Can someone post the info for populace? I would like to forward it to the newcomers.

Thanks
Katie Bob