[Steppes] Birthday Invite

Steppes Owner steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 1 09:07:37 PDT 2006

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: dfwcg at yahoogroups.com has sent you an Evite Invitation
From:    "dfwcg at yahoogroups.com" <info at evite.com>
Date:    Tue, August 1, 2006 10:41 am
To:      "steppes at ansteorra.org" <steppes at ansteorra.org>

dfwcg at yahoogroups.com has invited you to
You are invited to "Spectacular! Spectacular! Birthday Party!" by
dfwcg at yahoogroups.com, hosted by Traci Hunnewell.

I wanted to make sure to get everyone as my address book is sorely
out of date.  I'm celebrating the big 3-0 on Saturday the 12th &
having a Moulin Rouge themed party& you're invited!  Costumes
optional but encouraged!!  Please see Evite for details!

Click below to visit Evite for more information about the event and
also to RSVP.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=KNUAYAAXDRIFRBAENNRG&src=email

**If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy &
paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

This invitation was sent to you by dfwcg at yahoogroups.com using
Evite. To remove yourself from this guest list please click on the
link above.

This Evite Invite is covered by Evite's privacy policy*.
To view this privacy policy, click here:
http://www.evite.com/privacy