[Steppes] OT: Employment opportunity.

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:18:52 PDT 2006

The company I work for is seeking individuals for support positions.  You would be supporting a high-end tax package used by large domestic and international corporations.  Degrees are preferred, and a background in either finance or tax is a plus.  Training will be available and we are seeking applicants that can provide a great customer service experience to professional tax and finance personnel.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Ride well,
Petruccio.