[Steppes] [HEY officers....]

Steppes Owner steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 7 20:26:23 PDT 2006

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: HEY officers....
From:    "Michelle" <chelle at bmhanson.net>
Date:    Mon, August 7, 2006 5:38 pm
To:      "Steppes" <steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org>

I need your report if you haven’t sent it yet.  You know who you
are.  I don’t want to have to cal everyone – but I will!!  I now
have only two days to get my own report in.  If you have nothing to
report – send me an email that says “I have nothing to report!”

Thank you

HL Margarite

Steppes Seneschal

See, y’all made me pull the title and the office and e’rythin.  :-(

Knowledge is power.  Power corrupts.  Study hard, be evil.

Sweat dries, Blood clots, Bones heal, SUCK IT UP!