[Steppes] Thanks...

chelle chelle at bmhanson.net
Wed Aug 9 18:55:09 PDT 2006

to all my officers.  You guys rock.

I reread my email and realized that while I did not mean for it to sound, um, what’s the word I’m looking for here, um, well you know, rude, condescending (insert other appropriate bad adjective here), or however it might have been seen, it did.  For that I apologize.

You guys all responded very quickly – (maybe I should be meaner more often with my class
) and I believe that I will be on time now.  AND
if I’m not, it won’t be because I was waiting on you guys.

Again, thank you so much for your speedy responses and I will try to pay more attention in future to the way my correspondence might come across.

Margarite