[Steppes] Potters guild meeting

Shawn Willey shawnw762 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:46:35 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Barony of the Steppes
We have had our first meeting of the potters guild and all went well, we had
in attendance her Excellency Valeria, Lady Keara Ryan (Mary), Lady Hadassah
and myself Torquil.
 Later in the evening Lord faelan and his Lady Constance were able to drop
in.
Her Excellancy Valeria threw a bowl , while Lady Keara showed everyone how
to make a whistle by useing a pinch pot method, came out quite well
considering the clay was still wet and she made it work, She also threw a
small bowl.
Lady Hadassah threw a small form which she hand altered.giving the form a
scalloped look.
We had a discussion about the next meeting (Which will be on September 14th
the second Tuesday) Lady Keara (Mary) will be leading us in Tile making
which will end with peoriod Maiolica art work, so come join us for our next
meeting and have some fun in the mud.

Thank you to all that attended and made this first meeting a success.
Lord Torquil Seamus