[Steppes] Weaving

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:48:20 PDT 2006

Alright. I've read a large majoirity of the
loom/weaving/tapestry/yarn/on/on/on/on sites out there and all I'm getting
is frustrated. Looms are either really really small - or big and exspensive.
I know I want to do inkle work - and I know that I like to weave - but I
haven't done anything like weaving (unless you count crossstitch) since I
was a child. I do want to get back into weaving but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to. Even on ebay the majority of the looms are over a
hundred dollars - and I dont want to buy anything that big until after im
into school a little bit.
Guess obvious answer is inkle weaving - any helpful hints? Like stores
locally that might carry inkle looms and things so i can do the whole "look
touch"?
Thanks,
Jess