[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 8-29-06

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue Aug 29 09:34:22 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

Sorry for the late notice, but we will be having dance class this evening, August 29, from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

As this is the last Tuesday of the month, it is Revel night, so we'll be goofing around and doing English Country Dances and SCA created/folk dances. The weather is still hot, so no garb! Bring snacks to share, if you wish.

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our NEWLY UPDATED WEBSITE at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good Cheer!

HL Helene Q.
(Alicia)