[Steppes] Sad News

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 08:51:29 PDT 2006

Oh my goodness!  I was so surprised to read this.  I am so sorry that this had to happen to two such nice people!  I know news is limited, but I must say that it is so sad to see so much strife and warring going on overseas!

Noble and Donna, my heart goes out to you in your time of sadness.

Gabrielle

lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote: Good Gentles,

Most of you know and respect Anne and Brendan.

Their daughter, Leslie, has passed away.  She was living and working
overseas so any details regarding her passing are very limited.  No
parent should ever have to cope with the loss of a beloved child.

Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D