[Steppes] Populace Meeting

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 07:29:28 PDT 2006

Populace is at our home...or should I say for those who dont know...the home
of Lord Torquil and Rebbe( Lady) Hadassah.

6320 Campbell RD
Dallas 75248.

directions are on the Steppes web page for the pottery guild meeting.
We will be providing Chicken Enchiladas as a main course for dinner...so
sides and snack stuff are welcome. If you wish alcholic beverages please
byob as we do not keep them in the house.  We do not have a bbq grill so if
someone wishes to bring theirs they are welcome to do so.
Due to the heat...Garb is optional and if people wish to bring swim suits we
can wander around to the pool in the other half of the apts.

See you all on friday:)

Hadassah

On 8/18/06, lizdenpeters at juno.com <lizdenpeters at juno.com> wrote:

> Populace is next Friday, I think. It's the fourth Friday, right?  Cannot
> find anything on the web or in the Steppes Letter to indicate where it
> will be held.  Does anyone know?
>
> If so, could you please post that information since I am working on my
> schedule for next week.  Thank you.
>
> YIS,
>
> Liz and/or Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or my evil twin, Cedric
> "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
> garage makes you a car."
>                              Laurence J. Peter

Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes