[Steppes] 12th Night meetings

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:29:12 PST 2006

12th Night meeting Tuesday night, right before business meeting at 6:00 p.m.
We’ll talk over food. If anyone that’s asked for money hasn’t gotten it yet,
you’ll need to do it tomorrow, so make sure you have everything together.
Anyone who can’t make it, please email me tonight and let me know what you
are doing, and what, if anything, you need.

Faelan