[Steppes] Lindenwood Populace and A&S Night this Thursday....

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Mon Dec 4 15:50:55 PST 2006

Hola!

Oh my this snuck up on me!  This Thursday is once again our monthly
populace and A&S night.   12th Night is just around the corner! Bring
those projects that need to be finished before 12th Night! We have all
those large tables and alot of floorspace!

We will be discussing and planning our Yule Revel that will be held on
December 30th at the Senter East building.  Please bring your ideas to
make this as fun as it was last year.

We will meeting at the Irving Arts building at Jaycee Park at 7:30pm.

http://www.ci.irving.tx.us/parks_and_recreation/facilities/jaycee_park/index.asp

In Service,
Lady Maria
Minister of Arts and Sciences