[Steppes] 12th Night Decoration Completion Help Needed

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 06:53:38 PST 2006

Hello All,

  As previously mentioned in an email to Sir Morgan, help with the painting of the "tent" panels for 12th Night would be greatly appreciated!

  There are lines and all you must do is paint w/i those lines.  The fabric is located at Damon's garage in Denton.  It is outside so it may be a bit chilly.

  I will be painting on Sunday prior to Fighter Practice.  If anyone has an hour or so to help me, please let me know.  You can send me an email and I will provide directions and my cell number.

  Damon's garage will only hold a few people however we can paint on the drive area as well.

  Please please please consider helping me.  I am a bit stressed with the task and the timeframe.

  Thank you in advance...

  In Service,

  Vivianne Rowntree... AnneMarie

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds