[Steppes] Call to Costumers

Martin Catt mlc12th at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 20:43:44 PST 2006

I need footage of costumers at work on period costumes for the 12th Nite
documentary. If you're producing a replica of an actual period garment from
a painting, even better. This includes people doing period footwear, bags,
belts, jewelry, and accessories. The more diverse, the better

Please note that the process is quite painless and uncomplicated. I show up
and we talk. You explain to me what you're doing in a casual manner, I shoot
some footage of you working from several angles. Anything that doesn't look
good never makes it to the screen. Don't feel that everything has to be
perfect and academic. I'm looking to show the effort that people are willing
to invest in making their hobby a success.

Email me at mlc12th at hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Lodovico
(Martin Catt)