[Steppes] ISO Ly Elenor

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:08:39 PST 2006

If you know Ly. Elenor, Please let her know about this message. Thank you.
Ly. Elenor please contact me if you have any extra waivers (non-members & children).
If you don't have any or can't get them to me before 12th Night please let me know so I can get more printed up.  Thank you,Ly. Gabriele
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"