[Steppes] Please contact me off list - Elinor & our Senschal

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 11:10:03 PST 2006

Ladies,

  Can you please email me?  I am not able to come to Populace tonight.  I have checks for RSVPs and I need to pick up the one for rest of the Decorations...

  Thanks!

  Viviane Rowntree... aka AnneMarie

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds