[Steppes] 12th Night Payment issues

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 11:10:39 PST 2006

I just tried to send a reservation request
through the website, by clicking on the feast
steward's contact link.
I received a failure notice regarding the
message.
Who may we send the e-mail reservation request
to?

Crandall

--- Susan McMahill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:

> That info should be mentioned on the website,
> it isn't. Feast should be reserved, but should
> not need to be paid for. The barony can pay for
> the foodstuffs as they have in the past. That's
> what we have a bank account for. Reservations
> cut off is the 28th according to what was said
> at business meeting and is posted on the
> website.
>
> Lyneya

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides