[Steppes] North Texas Irish Festival Demo

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 11:46:12 PST 2006

Greetings everyone!

  We need you!

  North Texas Irish Fest is right around the corner.  The dates are March 3rd, 4th and 5th.  The link to the site is http://www.ntif.org/    This means tonight is the last business meeting before then!

  We need volunteers, items to display, people to dance, folks to fight, etc.  If you would like to volunteer, please contact myself at 214-284-8855 or Nuala at 214-330-8518.  This is our largest demo, so we need quite a few folks to man the booths and talk to the visitors that come by.

  I will list more information later (I am at work and have a large project due today).  Nuala and Vincenzo will be organizing the inside display, so please get with them if you are bringing items to show.

  Also, it has been requested if you have pictures of past Irish Fests and you have extras to donate, please bring them to business tonight.  You can also give to me at some other time, just give me a call so we can arrange a time and place.

  More info soon!

  Lady Katheryn Cunnnigghame
  2006 Irish Fest Demo Coordinator
  Hospitaler