[Steppes] Anyone up to teach?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 09:05:35 PST 2006

Hello

  Anyone up to giving a mini-class on Saturday, March 11th at our place in Plano?

  I want to invite people that sign up at North Texas Irish Festival to a reception at the house the following weekend. My thoughts are that while we (the SCA) are fresh on their minds from the festival, that we can host gathering where we can make them feel welcome.  I am thinking it could be a baronial sew day/A&S day as well.

  Would love to have someone teach a basic class on getting your start in the SCA(what you need, what to say to whom, etc)and maybe a beginners T-Tunic /garb class. Anyone up for it?

  Let me know.

  Lady Katheryn
  Steppes Hospitaler