[Steppes] Update on Mistress Kalida

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 09:16:45 PST 2006

I just off the phone talking to Thorkel, and Kalida is recovering well.  They
had just moved her up into a chair for a brief time, and of course, that's
extremelly painful, but Kalida is tolerating it well.  They did ask that people
wait until at least tomorrow to call or visit, to give her time to start
feeling more like herself.

Both Kalida and Thorkel are very appreciative of all the well wishing and
prayers directed their way.  However, as many of you know, she's not out of the
woods yet, so keep them up!

With both her sister and mother here to help out, so food contributions, etc.
are probably not necessary for now, but later, when she's home, if you feel
so moved, contact Thorkel to make any arrangements.

I know as both Kalida's apprentice and friend that I appreciate the
well-wishing and emails that you have sent, and rest assured that I have passed along
all the names of people that have responded.  I do have one favor to ask,
however, in that you sign both your SCA name and mundane names to avoid confusion.
Many of the people we know in the SCA, we only know by SCA names.

My thanks for all the responses...

HL Saqra