[Steppes] Courtly Dance Practice 2-28-06

Alicia hq at plumes.org
Mon Feb 27 21:41:36 PST 2006

Hiya All!

This is just a reminder that we will be having dance class from
8:30-10:00 PM Tuesday, February 28, at the Campbell Green Recreation
Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

For a look at the map please follow this link:
http://dancemaster.org/map.html

As this is the fourth Tuesday of the month and thus, Revel night, we
will be wearing garb, eating snacks, and dancing by request.

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our
website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Hope to see you there!

HL Helene Quivremont