[Steppes] Business meeting tomorrow!!!

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:50:51 PST 2006

That's right folks - it's the first one for 2006.  As you may have guessed,
this one may need to be centered on topics related to 12th night, (with that
in mind, I hope someone at the meeting can take my check for site and feast!
).

Remember, we do all of this as volunteers,  and there will be stress during
this highly visible event.  Try to roll with the punches.  This is the time
when we must all pull in the same direction.  If you see a problem, help fix
it.  If you see someone in need, help them.  Maybe your place setting is not
finished as soon as you wanted,  but isn't it worth taking the time to help
the other guy?  Maybe that person will then have the time to help someone
else.  It's rather funny how that works.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal