[Steppes] Off-Topic: Star Wars at the Meyerson

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:54:14 PST 2006

Greetings!

Please excuse this off-topic post, but I wanted to let everyone know that
the Dallas Symphony Orchestra will be presenting "Star Wars: The Live
Concert" on February 7 and 8 with music from all six films and hosted
by... ANTHONY DANIELS.

Ahem. He hosted Star Wars Celebration II, a convention I attended, and he is
very witty and personable. He's also the actor and voice for C-3PO. After
the concert, there will be a chance to meet him in person.

Tickets seem to range from $20 - $50.

Looking forward to a long, long time ago...

Sunnifa