[Steppes] January Populace location needed

Steppes Seneschal steppes.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:17:21 PST 2006

With Thanks Giving, Christmas, New Years, 12th night and Coronation all now
taken care of  I have allowed the  January  Populace  location  slide as
far as I dare.  So, at this point I need a volunteer to host the meeting on
the 27th of January ( just 2 short weeks away ).

Keep in mind that we will need locations for the rest of the year as well.
At this time let's just focus on the first 3 monthly meetings.

Let's also try to make a party of it, pot luck, no business, funny stories
from past events and just have a heck of a good time.

--
Jon Rolfsson
Steppes Seneschal