[Steppes] Selling lots of stuff

Corwin mag Eoin corwinmageoin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 18:32:51 PST 2006

Sorry for the bandwidth folks.  But here goes.  I am trying to make my life more managable so I am going to get rid of a bunch of my hobbies. Wanted to give the folks close to home a shot at everything first.

  For Sale:

  Studio loom I think it is 48" 4 heddle 6 peddle with all the acc. I have including a chord rack.  Asking $250

  275 lb. JHM Competitor Anvil with very low miles. I bought it new and it has been little used.  New Cost is $815  I have many, Many tongs and hammers that go with this even parts of a gas forge(Natural gas. Commercially made) that go with it!  $500

  2 sewing machines
  1 serger
  My Double Dress Form (adjustable +size very nice)
  Loads of fabric. all very high end. many silks. lots from Golden d' Ore
  Many grinders
  Vices
  Bench grinder stand
  Full size Delta 12 speed Drill Press
  Set of turning tools Shefield Steel in new condition
  Lots of shop type tools
  Soap making supplies with Digital Scale
  Riding Lawn mower 17 hp Medium Hours
  dozens of Shovels and Yard Implements
  Gas Weed eater
  Tea Table (Mahogony, Folding top, Ball and Claw legs)
  King size bed
  Lexmark Optra S laser printer w/ optional 500 sheet feeder (needs front door but still prints perfect images.  1200 dpi 21 sheet per min I think it has a network interface)
  Home made plenisher
  Beverly Shear
  More...

  Thanks