[Steppes] OT - any knitters available for TV spot Monday morning 1/23?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 14:03:17 PST 2006

Spreading this to all the knitting and crocheting groups, and any group I
know contains knitters and/or crocheters:

If anybody is available 8:00am-8:30am next Monday morning (yes, just a few
days away) to meet at the Einstein Bros. Bagels at 6333 E. Mockingbird in
Dallas to knit or crochet red scarves, they will be doing a TV spot to
highlight the Orphan Foundation of America's Red Scarves Project.

For more information:   http://www.orphan.org/redscarf.htm

If you don't have a red scarf OTN/OTH, let me know as I can bring some
starters for you to play with for the camera.  You don't need to wear one,
just be working on one.  Crocheted, knit, doesn't matter.

Of course, wearing a spiffy knitted top, sweater, vest, etc. would be
great.  Or whatever you'd normally wear to work on a Monday morning.  If
you're not working, I'm jealous!

Let me know if you can be there.

                                 ---= Margo Lynn  *

*  f/k/a "Little Morgan", now using my powers for fiber:
   http://home.earthlink.net/~mlhobbies/dfwfiberfest

PS:  If you just want to make scarves, that's fine too!