[Steppes] name change

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 11:44:04 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Steppes

  After much thinking, and soul searching ( and arguing with my Lord...just kidding)
  I have decided to go ahead and change my name and go with a different person...

  It was suggested that this would be the easiest way to get the name out there  and make life easier, rather than re-introducing myself at events:)

  So rather than Lady einin Ciarnait of the Dragon's Laire, I am now to be known as  Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi

  thank you ...you may now return to your regularly scheduled emails.

  YIS
   Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi