[Steppes] Kingdom A&S

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 07:14:11 PST 2006

I encourage all artisans, scholars and bards to attend Kingdom Arts  &
Sciences! This is a perfect opportunity to compare your work,  to see what others
are creating, to share what you have created, to receive  & offer commentary, to
meet new people, make contacts &  to visit friends. The event is for much
more than Kingdom Artisan  or a Gulf War Champion...It's for Artisans! Any & All
of them!

If someone has an item they would like to share & cannot  attend, please
contact me to see about what we can do to get it there.

There will also be a populace vote competition sponsored by the Shire of
Crossrode Keep titled "What did you do to your mundane item to make it  look
period"? This will be a fun activity that may spark ideas for us all. Props  can
make an event or a camp, enhancing a vision, mood, time & creating an  ambiance
for us all.

Please let me know who is planning on attending KAS from the Steppes and  her
cantons.

Thank You

Ciard O'Seachnasaigh
MOAS Barony of the Steppes