[Steppes] Populace/Business meeting today July 6th

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 10:47:02 PDT 2006

Greetings and Salutations!

Today, July 6th, is the first Thursday of the month of June!

You are all hereby invited to join us at the Canton of Lindenwood's Populace
& Business meeting at 7:30 pm. It is located in Irving at the Jaycee Arts
Center building at 2000 W. Airport Fwy (Hwy 183 Just east of Story Rd off
the South access rd). Directions can be found here :
http://www.ci.irving.tx.us/parks_and_recreation/facilities/jaycee_park/index
.asp

We will be discussing the upcoming the Queen's Champion and Midsummer's
Masqued Ball coming up July 29th. Also we will be wrapping up paperwork for
the "Believe it or Not" event.

Officers, please have your reports in hand.

I will be accepting applications for the following offices:

Deputy Seneschal
Treasurer
Chronicler
VScribe
Rapier Marshal

Bids are being taken for the Lindenwood Yule Revel/6th Night to be held at
Senter East on December 30th. We have the hall reserved.

Also, we can talk about next year's events and dates as the Senter East site
needs to be reserved well in advance.

Hope to see you there!

In Service,

Mistress Xene Theriane