[Steppes] Gate volunteers for Queen's Champion/Midsummer Masque Ball

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:14:32 PDT 2006

The day for Queen's Champion Tourney and the Midsummer Masque Ball quickly
approaches. If you would like to support our fine Canton of Lindenwood, your
assistance would be appreciated for a shift at Gate. We will be open for
most of the day since many people are expected to arrive before the
tournament and again before the ball begins in the evening.

Please email me at elinthetimid at hotmail.com if you are interested in a three
hour gate shift. If you indicate a time preference, I will do my best to
comply with your request.

Elin