[Steppes] Steppes Artisan Pre-registration

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 07:43:42 PDT 2006

Good Gentles,

Time is running down for your opportunity to pre-register for tables at
Steppes Artisan, to be held on August 26. I will be taking pre-registrations
until August 5th. Please let me know your SCA name, everyday name, email
address, a phone number where we can contact you, and what you will be
displaying, as well as any special requirements you might have. Also, if you
are planning on displaying only and not competing, please include that in
any information that you send. I can be reached at: sueorintx at hotmail.com or
at either (972)896-1505 cell, or (972)429-8985 home.

For further information on the event, please visit the website at:
http://www.christhecomputergeek.net/artisan.htm

In service,

Lyneya de Grey