[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 7-25-06

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue Jul 25 10:22:57 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

Sorry for the late notice!

As scheduled, we will be resuming courtly dance class this evening, July 25, from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green
Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas TX.

Since this is the final Tuesday of the month, and thus, our goof-off night, we will be dancing strictly from the list of English
Country Dances, SCA created dances, and SCA folk dances. Garb is optional, since it is still hot outside; as always, if it's handy,
bring snacks to share.

Also, for those of you who are curious, Guillame and Isabeau's baby is still in there, and doesn't seem to want to come out.
Isabeau is officially one day past her due date as of today. Hopefully the baby will make an appearance soon!

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)