[Steppes] If you missed Queen's Championship and Lindenwood's Masqued Ball.....

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 16:16:47 PDT 2006

You missed a GREAT event!!!!!

The event staff that Master Philip put together for this event was
AWESOME!!!!

And Congratulations to Master Philip for his Star of Merit. WOOHOO!!

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I'm worn out and tired, but, gosh,
I'm still smiling.

Oh, the lovely trees, shading us outside and the pleasant breeze....

Oh, the ambiance of the cool hall, with the dressing room pavilions wrapped
in silk, the rose lights, the wall hangings of indescribable beauty....

Oh, the purple roses in vases of red and purple, filling the hall with the
scent of flowers and filling our hearts with beauty from the noble hearts
and hands of Master Caelin and his lovely lady, Lady KerMeagan called
Pyro.....

Oh, the voices of two beautiful ladies singing Italian love songs, of
tormented hearts and temptation....

Oh, the masks of flora and fauna from the Garden of Ansteorra, the elegant
dress, the courtly behavior, the well-turned legs of dancers whirling
through the night.....

Oh, the glory and beauty of the fighters, the long semi-final round between
the victor Don Edward Mercer and Lady Lissette....

Oh, the food -  from the hands of Saqra, Regina, and all those who helped
feed the multitudes......

And the most important thing?

WE MADE THE QUEEN HAPPY!!!! Her Majesty, Britta, was still smiling when she
and His Majesty Aaron left site.

Vivat Regina! Vivat Rex!

VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!!!

Xene