[Steppes] Populace Revel next week

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 22:02:34 PDT 2006

As Mistress Kalida's apprentice, I will make so bold as to respond.  Kalida
and Thorkel's home is located in Irving, off of O'Connor, south of 183.  Their
address is 1405 Limetree Lane. The easiest way to get there is to take
O'Connor south to Grauwyler (the second light) make a right, then an immediate left
at the first street, which is Limetree.  Their home is about half-way down the
street.  Using either Yahoo maps or any other online map service will give you
more detailed instructions for the direction you are coming in from.  Their
phone number, should you get lost, is 972-438-9782.

***Warning***  MacArthur Blvd, which is also a way to get to Grauwyler and to
Limetree is under construction both north of 183 and south of 183!  It is a
mess, frankly.

I would expect that they are expecting the usual suspects that show up early
(like myself!) to get there around 7.  Usually, I believe they like to start
the business part of the meeting around 7:30.

HL Saqra

P.S.  We will be doing examples of Marzipan roses, in preparation for the
Lindenwood Queen's Champion and Masque prep day that is that Sunday.  It is a
way, hopefully, to generate interest and get help from the Barony to do the prep
for the sideboard.