[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice of 07-16-2006

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Jul 18 05:24:52 PDT 2006

Heilsa,

A correction to this past Sunday's minutes.

The word Qadi is the alternate title for Count,
for Duke Qadi 'Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
And failed to correct my files concerning
HG Valeria.

I had assume that Qadi was part of his SCA name
and not a title. My bad!

My apologies to both HG Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
and his lady, HG Valeria Richila Navarro for this error.

The correct wording should be:
Steppes:
Duke 'Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim -
   Baron of Steppes, (KSCA - Knight in SCA)
   and his lady, Duchess Valeria Richila Navarro
          - Baroness of Steppes,
    with their son, Alexander

Thanks to Sir Morgan for catching my error.

Once again, if there is an error in the minutes, please
let me and I will make the corrections.

YIS,
Michael Kettering

Mike wrote: