[Steppes] Saying Goodbye

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:54:12 PDT 2006

Greetings Good friends and Gentles of the Steppes

I am in the final stages of packing the house.  Doing that touch up painting
and interviewing realators and prospective buyers.  It is exhausting all the
way down to my toes.

The keys to the new place get turned over to us on the 9th, Duncan and
Tressa leave for New Mexico just after the 1st of August, Derrick is going
into the Naval reserves and leaves for training shortly after.  Military
Intellegence is what he has selected, scary but exciting.... where did the
time go.  Sigh.

I will be here finishing the house work prior to sale and dealing with all
the fun that selling a house entails.  I think maybe a pizza and painting
party will probably come across this list soon LOL!

It has been a crazy couple years, waiting for the move with starts and
stops.  It is hard to say goodbye to a Kingdom that has been home since
1998.  So many wonderful memories, so many adventures.

Duncan will be attending his last fighter practice this Sunday as a member
of the Barony.  We hope to see some of you to be able to say goodbye, cross
swords as realm mates a final time, and just have some fun.

It is hard to leave the Barony that has been our home since 1998.   Each of
you has touched my life in some way.  Some in great powerful impacts and
some like gentle breezes.  I am thankful for the years I have had with you,
and all that I have learned from the experiences.

We will be here to visit a lot in Ansteorra.  My husband is telecommuting to
Dallas and as he is the Director of Internet technology for his employer for
these last many years, they want to see his shining face for new initiatives
so I will come with him and shop, visit, maybe hit the occaisional event and
spend time with my household and friends.

We are leaving our active and energetic household Clann Ross in the capable
hands of Sir Morgan Buchannon and his Lady wife Ciannait.  Clann Ross is
beloved family to us and  I know will continue to be an active and
contributing group of people in service, arts and sciences and chivalric
excellence in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

It is hard to leave, but I look forward to the next chapter in my life with
a light and happy step.  If any of you decide to take up traveling to
Estrella or the events pointing that direction, please know that you have a
place to rest along the way.  Our ranch is in a rural area a couple hours
from Las Crusas, and just below the Chiricahua National Forest, the land is
my next artistic canvas until it blooms with color.

I wish you all the best in life.  The time, talent and treasure of your
friendships we have shared has been priceless.  And I look forward to coming
to visit you all often as our travels bring us here.

Much affection.

Larissa