[Steppes] OT...2-3 day job for Market Research

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 07:12:27 PDT 2006

Hi oue t there...
the company I work for has an outside job next week and we need 2 people one
in Duncanville and one in Denton to help us...it would involve a couple of
hours in Plano the day before for a breifing, then 1 maybe 2 days at the
most in sprint stores in the area for exit interviews ( they take about 5
min each) It isnt rocket science...but it does pay $10.00 per hour.
If you are interested call me at 972-423-7660 ( C and C Market
Research...ask for Judie) or email me back for details.
--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC