[Steppes] A&S/Newcomer day tomorrow

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:45:27 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

I will be at the A&S day tomorrow.  Elin and I are going to be working on
some garment construction so you are welcome to ask us about costuming as we
work. (It will be late period Elizabethan and Italian.)

I will also be preapred to talk about documentation (as requested by a few
of you last week) as well as finger-loop braiding (as a follow up to what I
showed some of you last week).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
~Philip