[Steppes] OT-Please consider helping

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 20:57:50 PDT 2006

One of my friend's husband works for AFFS(think those are the correct
letters) and has been transfired to Germany.

They have a 10yr calico cat (indoor and trained to box) that needs a  home.
The one they arranged fell threw. She is not real sure about other  animals
since she has lived alone for most of her life. If she does not  find a home they
have made arrangments with Tri City Animal Shelter.

They told her that they would try to get her a new home and gave the
"impression" they would not put her down. I for one don't believe that  impression.

So please if there is anyone out there let me know by Sunday night so  I can
stop her from going Monday morning to the pound

Donnel