[Steppes] Golden Key garb

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Jun 1 08:00:19 PDT 2006

There is also a retreat locale here in Oak Cliff, not far in distance
from I-35E but light years away in atmosphere.  They have homes that
provide beds and common areas for 9 people in each home and will provide
3 meals per day for nominal cost.  Let me know if you are interested.
This was the site I investigated for AHSS.

YIS,

Liz and/or Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala" and/or my evil twin, Cedric
Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.