[Steppes] Fall Court

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jun 7 06:28:53 PDT 2006

I don't see why it can't be a Sunday, if it's a one-day event.  It's not on
the Kingdom Calendar, I have been told, because the event started as a
small, private thing for Steppes folks to just unwind after a busy,
three-event year.  Of late, it's been skipped once or twice due to the event
getting larger and autocrats difficult to find.  I know of no local sites
that allow alcohol and have a large field for fighting.  Unless.....hang on
a day or two, I think there's one in Highland Village...

Sorry I missed the meeting last night.  Things are a bit difficult here.

Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)