[Steppes] Fall Court

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Thu Jun 8 08:22:01 PDT 2006

If you feel rather strongly that this bid was not properly handled,
or that you should have been granted the bid cause it was better
than hers then pick up the phone and call our Seneshcal, Vicar,
and/or our Vicaress.

Once our leadership posts the minutes to the meeting there should be
some mention about the bids and who was granted what. I really like
the trend lately of posting the minutes to the list by our
leadership. :)

Not to be rude, but these two emails out in reference to fall court
whether intended or not are ... rude. If they are meant for someone
specifically they should have gone to them, not to the public list.

We need all the help we can get from our membership.

Chiara