[Steppes] Lindeon wood event

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 18:42:26 PDT 2006

We had one last Saturday, too. Great event! Should'a been there! You could
have seen the lovely shaded park. You could have luxuriated in the cool
hall! Instead of running off to see horseback jousting, shopping at Perth
street, or celebrating some Duke's birthday, you could have been there with
us! The few, the proud...the Canton of Lindenwood, part of the Grand Barony
of the Steppes!

July 29th, same place, we are hosting Queen's. Master Philip is
autocratting.
Be there, or be square!

(Thanks for posting the link, Alasdair).

Xene
Seneschal, Lindenwood
Barony of the Steppes