[Steppes] A&S/Newcomer day tomorrow

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Fri Jun 16 15:54:33 PDT 2006

Greeting to you all,
I will be at the A&S day tomorrow. A few people from the steppes who
have reserved seats on the bus could pay me or just talk about the trip.
I am trying to get a *second* bus together if you are interested please
let me know. Time is getting short.

I also will bring things to teach Viking whip cording for people
interested. I also will nailbinding equipment if people are interested
in that.

Ameline DuBois
Steppes Artisan